How Messy Is Your Art Studio


My Messy Space: do you remember a few weeks ago I shared with you "my space" tidied up? Well this is what it looks like messy. I wanted you to see the real side of things. This picture was taking yesterday. I took yesterday morning off from the studio to get things in our home done (one of the true perks of my job, flexible, can trade hours at any given moment, to having to be very disciplined). Laundry. Love on my daughters room-something I don't always do because I've always instilled in my girls to be responsible independent individuals. While I do remember how special it was to come home from school on the days my mother did this for me. I want to carry on the tradition creating a safe place for my family to come home. We are all tired. busy. overworked. and you get the picture. Who's space do you need to tidy up? Maybe it's your own, someone in your house, someone who's moved away, or someone you never lived with. I'll pick back up in my studio again soon where I am creating a special "children's" collection I am excited to share with you in the upcoming weeks. In the mean time I am going to embrace the mess! #createasafeplace #youvegottogetmessy #beforethejobcangetdown #cleanuplater #workspace #artstudio #mississippiartist

No comments :

Post a Comment