Should I buy a instapot


Here's The Truth: this is not a time machine. It slightly resembles a small version of a machine my grandmother cooked ceramics in when I was growing up. People these days call it an "instapot". I am here to inform you, it's not insta. You still buy groceries, look for recipes, meal prep, heat the machine up, cook, simmer down, eat and clean up. Insta to me is, you hit one button and a plate of warm food comes out in a matter of seconds and you eat. End of story. This pot requires basically you do all the same things to prepare a meal, just at a different hour in a different amount of time. I hope this doesn't ruin your dreams of owning one of these pots. My husband gifted me this pot. For that, I am grateful. I've cooked bake potatoes, turkey loin, broccoli, red beans and rice, cabbage, and salmon. I'll keep my crockpot handy though. So, that's the truth and I am sticking to it. My hope is you find this helpful and encouraging as you ponder the "pot"! #itsnotallcookeduptobe#youstillcook #youstillclean #foodisgood#instapot #electricpressurecooker #cuisinart#ilovemyhusband

1 comment :

  1. I was so excited to finally be able to purchase my instant pot for my birthday but was disappointed when it came. The first thing I noticed when I opened the lid was that it smelled like it had been used and the inner pot had water spotsinstant pot recipes

    ReplyDelete