To change or not ....

When I started this blog, I did it with all my arts
in mind, after thinking long and hard about it,
blog a verse from ashley's art closet
came to heart!

A name I felt was perfect, I was at such peace with it.
My landing of focusing
only on one art, is just not fit for my life-nor will
I settle for it!

After using the name for nearly a year now, and have email
to match and passwords that are my email, it sure is alot to type-

blogaversefromashleysartcloset

So I already attempted to rename this blog, did you notice?
To simple Ashley's Art Closet, which still is alot but shorter.
The only problem is google doesn't find it, it just links back to the
blogaversefromashleysartcloset, then when you click on it, it says
something like blogger is not used. I even registered it with google
to see if that would help-nothing. If you google ashleysartcloset.blogspot.com,
it goes right to it.

Question, should I leave it simple to ashleysartcloset where you have to type that exact for google to find it. Or should I put it back to blogaversefromashleysartcloset, where google will pick it straight up
with out you typing in the blogspot part.

My main goal to figure this out-
is to make it easy for others,
when searching for my blog and or emailing.

So if I leave the change, I am gonna change my email
to ashleysartcloset. But I don't want to do this until I am certain
any of this even matters.

What is your outlook, remember you can email me if you like!

thanks,
ashley :)

p.s. I just finished my corrections from my editor at the end of January-
I will post more soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment