Pinterest

What is Pinterest!?

At it's best it is a virtual pinboard which lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. The pinboards can be used to plan a wedding, decorate a home, organize favorite recipes etc. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing the pinboards is a way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interest.

I know what your thinking, I don't have time for that!

I said it too when a dear friend told me about it. With it in the back of my mind, I stopped one day long enough just to browse. As a person who constantly looks for inspiration and a collector at heart, pinterest is now my new friend! It allows me to sort and shuffle in a clean, fast, organize manner!


Here's a video of the founder, Ben Silbermann, watch as he explains...




A helpful video of how to use Pinterest




and another






Here's a list of board ideas:

places to visit
travel
recipe
Holiday crafts
nail polish
weddings
words
nature
DIY
photography
art
organize
dream work space
music
books
people
fashion
home
furniture
deco
party ideas
kids crafts
recycle
trash to treasure

I am going to warn you, pinterest is addicting!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment