Homemade Signs Are The Best


I am starting to get the hang of sharing a video weekly on Youtube. Then sharing it on my blog for you. This week I am sharing something from a few weeks ago. My oldest daughter turned 21. On one of the weekends closest to her birthday she came home from college for a weekend stay. I ran out of time to purchase a sign/balloons as we would be celebrating her birthday. My wheels begin spinning. I worked with what I had on hand creating this very simple handmade/hand painted sign. Hope you find this encouraging to make use of things you already have on hand to simplify life. It does't need to  be a big fancy production. What ways do you try to simplify?

I hope you have a wonder day.

I'll see you next time.

Shine,
Ashley Murphy

BLOG: Ashley's Art Closet
BOOK: Daddy's Briefcase
BOOK: Under Contract
INSTAGRAM: Ashley's Instagram

If you are viewing this via email you may watch video HERE.



No comments :

Post a Comment