Announcement

One thing about the cancer
community, that no one likes,
is it's growing.

On another note, it's a good
thing. Especially when you
hear from others who have
been there done that.

This morning after doing
a little picture editing, I
jumped on facebook to see
what was up.

I noticed a fellow blogger
friend had posted a new
blog entry. When I got to the
bottom of the post he had book news
listed, still not thinking one thing
about my book.

I read through Sheryl Crow,
who is a cancer survivor,
has a new cookbook and then
their was my book! Awesome...

And great job Sheryl, I had no
clue she was doing a cookbook!
If-It-Makes-You-Healthy
written with Chef Chuck White–
is filled with over 125 seasonal,
locally grown and delicious recipes
as well as notes from Sheryl's life on the road,
home, and stories of her childhood
& path to stardom.

Thanks Dennis!

No comments :

Post a Comment