Pen Pal Search




What better way to kick off the summer than 
to find a new pen pal. 

Please request to join the newly 
Christian PEN PAL group
I formed on Facebook, Shine HIS light.

Once your request is received I will
carefully approve it.

Group description:

Who loves to get snail mail!? I know I do. After long time having pen pals
off and on through the years, I'd love to carry out a safe location
for others to meet and experience the same. This is intended to be 
a Christian environment but please still be precautions sharing 
your personal information. I or no one other in the group
is responsible or liable. Pen Paling can be so much fun
on a budget please enjoy. 
Please share this group with friends and family,
especially those who may live out of town.
I will review to the best of my ability those who request
to join this group. #sendmoremail

P.S. this is time consuming so please limit yourself to how many
pals you take on… 





I created this group looking for and wanting to provide
a safe environment for other Christians who would like to 
enjoy having a pen pal. I know times have changed 
so much but over the course of my life 
I have had pen pals off and on 
and want to care out the fun…
#allforhim

Happy Writings…
much love 
ashley 

No comments :

Post a Comment