The Best Tripod


After filming my first online art class/workshop, I knew a tripod upgrade was a must for the next filming. Today, I am sharing with you the tripod upgrade I recently purchased. Because I film over head, I needed something very flexible to get the job done. After much research and review reading, I came to a conclusion the Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT was best for my needs. You can view this tripod on Amazon by clicking here. It's even an Amazon Prime item. I am very pleased with the durability of this tripod. Over the years, I've owned a number of inexpensive tripods which didn't hold up. If you are in the market for a tripod, I am here to tell you this will fit your needs for any project; food, landscape, workshop filming, portrait, etc. Below are a few pictures of features of the tripod. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. 









For an addition amount of flexibility, I also purchased the Vanguard BBH-200 Magnesium Tripod Ball Head




Let's say this has been one of my best investment recently! 

No comments :

Post a Comment