Summer here we come...

As the school year wraps up,

Who's ready for summer?

Me ME me....

Last week,
I cleaned the girls rooms
really good and now this week,
I am focusing on stock up....

Stock up? Pack up for the summer!

popsicles
sunscreen
beach towels
bug spray
snacks
juices
water
quick lunches
plates
cups
pt
tp
laundry supplies
bathroom supplies, toothpaste, brushes...
hair products, mouse, hairspray, shampoo...
cleaning supplies, bathroom...
small art actives, colors, coloring books....
other actives, water balloons, sidewalk chalk, bubbles...

I don't want to spend countless hours
in the store with kids! How about you?

What's on your stock up list?
Please share, I am sure I am forgetting something.

Hope everyone has a blast of a summer!

1 comment :

  1. I am SO ready for the summer and for school to be over! My stock up list is lots of bandaids for those summer ouchies! My son is always cutting himself; falling down, on the bottom of the pool, riding his bike, etc.

    ReplyDelete