I am so giddy inside...

Woo Hoo Wee...

Days go by so fast, sometimes!
Summer is here...

So you want to know why I am giddy?

I am a guest blogger,
for a very dear young lady,
a friend, Marisa, at Sally's Circle,

I met Marisa on another blog,
Life with Cancer,
where she was a guest blogger.

We all tend
to connect with people
who we have things in common with.

Marisa and I have a list of connection's,

When Marisa was 20, her mother passed away.
When I was 20, my father passed away.

Marisa's mother was diagnosed with cancer in 2000.
I, myself, was diagnosed with cancer in 2000.

Marisa's mother's cancer type was pancreatic.
I lost my grandmother to pancreatic cancer.

Now if your not feeling it, don't worry because I am!

Marisa could so be my next door neighbor,
my best friend from childhood,
a friend in my graduating senior class,
her warmth companion friendship is guaranteed.

She has put herself on the line for others
to connect, I was mostly touched by this.
She states in her about me section,
"I promise I'll always listen"
and I have seen it first hand,
not only with me but others.

Guys it's people like her
who give you the courage to move on
even when life is hard,
deal with the emotions
but don't miss a bet of your own life!

So you read a tid bit of my story over at her blog, Sally's Circle,
now you are here to see what's up with me.

Read my first blog entry,WELCOME
my second,23 things about me
Fast forward to,Today is the day.

So I am still working at it, the book that is.
Oh and I almost forgot Marisa's writing a book as well,
another thing in common, they are endless...

Actually, as we speak,
no really as you read and I type,
my manuscript is in the hands
of a very talented girl.

Whose first job is not editing,
so with time and patience
running side by side,
we are working on it!

I will keep you posted,
if you would like to follow my blog, do so,
if you want to be put on my email list,
let me know.

Until next time,
have a wonderful day!

ashley:)

2 comments :

  1. I saw your guest blog post! That was a great story and you inspire many! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open invitation to you and your readers to participate in the Being Cancer Book Club. This month we are discussing “The Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch. “...the lecture he gave ... was about the importance of overcoming obstacles, of enabling the dreams of others, of seizing every moment (because “time is all you have…and you may find one day that you have less than you think”). It was a summation of everything Randy had come to believe. It was about living.”
    Monday is Book Club day; Tuesday Guest Blog and Friday Cancer News Roundup.
    Also check out Cancer Blog Links containing almost 200 blog links and Cancer Resources with 230 referenced sites, both divided into disease categories.
    Please accept this invitation to join our growing cancer blogging community at www.beingcancer.net
    Take care, Dennis

    ReplyDelete