Frame

I am posting these four Frame videos so a
friend can have easy access for viewing them!

They are videos from
last year that hold so much truth and no
matter where you stand in your life, I feel
there's something in them for everyone. Even
for me there was something in each one of them,
points of views that even 10 years ago I didn't look at!
Boy see, there is an advantage, beauty to getting older.

We just have to continue to seek and leave room to grow...

Everyone view 'em if you like even leave me a comment,
click on the like-inspiring button,
or you can email me!
I would love to hear from you.

Have an awesome weekend...


Framing Your Marriage (Part 1) from Pinelake Church on Vimeo.


Framing Your Marriage (Part 2) from Pinelake Church on Vimeo.


Framing Your Family from Pinelake Church on Vimeo.


Framing Your Work from Pinelake Church on Vimeo.

No comments :

Post a Comment