Welcome March

Realizing your growth as an artist calls for a free gift.

As we walk into the first day of March, I have something for everyone.

I am so glad you are reading this.
I am so glad you read my regular blog post.
I am so glad you've watched me over the years grow.

My thank you is you having FREE access to my online art class I filmed in 2013.

It's Spring related so I wanted to share the entire month of March.

The classroom is set up like my regular blog. So if you are a regular reader of my blog then you are familiar already. The class will be easy to navigate. Use the password below each video to gain access to the video lessons. The only one not password protected is the first one. It's been fun looking back over this class seeing how I've grown as an artist and realizing my studio looks different too.

With Spring break around the corner, this would be a great backup plan or front line plan. It's great for all ages. May you're needing something to watch as free entertainment or want to get to know me better this is your moment. You can do the activities or not. Totally up to you. Hope you enjoy seeing what it's like inside my classroom.

A few things since the filming of this class in 2013:

I have new pillows on my front porch swing.
My husband built a new table for my studio.
I no longer have the inspiration board.
The wall with the mirror has more of my artwork hanging.
Sean Lowe is married now.
I haven't been back to Vegas.
I started writing my second book.

Filming this class helped me overcome some major depression I was battling.

I can not thank you enough for being you.

It's people like you who make my creating possible to move forward.

It's because of people like you platforms grow.

This is a $39 dollar value.

Enjoy!

Please share!

Click here > March FREE online art class 

No comments :

Post a Comment