sTaCkS


Stacks and Stacks of BOOKs...
below are stacks of books I poured over
the course of five years while preparing
and writing Daddy's Briefcase, they were my inspiration
and knowledge tools!

   
 books I fully read/bought about others life, memoir's...

books I bought, but didn't get to fully finish reading about other's life, memoirs

               these are books I read early on that helped me pull my story out...
                                        Writing Your Life by Lou W. Stanek
On Writing Well:The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction by William Zinsser
         The Right to Write: An Invitation and Initiation into the Writing Life
                                                 by Julia Cameron    
How I Write by Janet Evanovich-my favorite. The title explains it all,
it was really neat to read her input, although her writing is usually fiction.
                                      Your Life as Story by Tristin Rainer

these are books I read about how to get published
Nonfiction Book Proposals Anybody Can Write by Elizabeth Lyon
How To Write A Book Proposal-I bought this off a sale wrack at library
Guide to Book Publishers, Editiors and Literary Agents by Jeff Herman
The Everything Get Published Book by Meg Schneider and Barbara Doyen

 Look at what book is on the bottom of all
these stacks, the Bible-my Bible!!! A book I have always
gone to no matter what road life might have me on.

No comments :

Post a Comment