Wednesday 4 WE....yes that means you & me !!!

I want to start off by saying,
THANKS to everyone who has joined
the blog party... this has been a cool journey!

And to those who stopped in on MY PAGE! I hope you
found some form of insight while here to apply in your
daily life, even if you don't return here again, but its in
my hopes you do, because I would love to have you around.....

On second note MY MONDAY ME
turned into a TUESDAY 4 THEE
all while settling back in after a long week
of spring break spent with the
kids.

So on this WEDNESDAY 4 WE
I set out to tell about my time
during spring break, quickly realizing
I have way more to say then time I have
to offer today, so I wanted to at least
share something with you today, maybe to
brighten it...

Remember to do your part, leave comments by the dozens
you might even help someone else out,
who is reading.

Okay so here goes,
watch this video blow
some of you may have heard
this song before it's
Cowgirls Don't Cry by Brooks n Dunn,
don't get lost really in all the actual happens
on the video, if anything don't watch video, just
listen to the song....if you have been faced with
troubles in your life, as I know we all have at some
point, this song is for you, now I am not saying ignore
your emotions but once you seek out those emotions get back
on your feet and move on...don't miss a moment of your life
stuck in emotions...hugs to all! and know someone loves you...



Oh and be sure to check back soon
I am gonna break our spring break down
just for YOU to see....I can't wait.

ashley :)

3 comments :

  1. Hi Ashley! Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great spring break...we're still trying to figure out what to do for ours (coming up soon).

    Thx for stopping by my blog...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm stopping by from the party. Hope you can join me.

    Party

    ReplyDelete