Planning a special day...

Are you planning a special day...
your WEDDING...
or is someone you know...
Although months of seems like endless planning,
something is likely to go wrong.
So pack your bag full of these items below to tackle any emergency...

Wedding Day Survival Kit
Tissues
Mints
Deodorant
Ponytail/Bobby pins
Safety pins
Floral pins
Nail file
Needle and Thread (white/ivory/black/brown and color of bridemaids dresses)
Super Glue
Scissors
Tape
Water
Pain Reliever
Band Aids
Moisturizer
Lip Gloss
Earring Backs
Lint Brush
Tide to go! (wipes or pen)
Eye Drops
Peptobismol Tablets
Tampons
Toothbrush/Paste/Floss
Hair Products/ Spray/Gel/Mousse
Mirror
Makeup
Blotting papers
Body Spray/Perfume/Cologne
Black Socks
Shoelaces
Shoe Polish
Extra stays for collar
Razor/Shaving cream
Cash/Change
Cellphone with vendors numbers
Snacks
Umbrella

I have search high and low for things to place on this list but if you know of something to add, let me know.

Thanks to everyone,
ashley :)

3 comments :

  1. Came over from the Ultimate Blog Party! I am so glad to have come across your blog. I have two cousins getting married (one in April/one in May) and I am so going to use your Wedding Day Survival Kit list to put one together for the both of them.

    I hope to come back and visit with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by on the blog party. This list is so funny! I don't think I had half of these things set aside for my wedding day - but I guess it never hurts to plan for anything. My luck, I'd go to the trouble to get all those things together & I'd not need any of them but for sure I'd need something else, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Blog Party!

    Would you believe that I NEVER, ever have a tissue at weddings? I don't know why... I always cry!

    Thanks for this great list!

    Stop on over to http://TheGonzoMama.com for humor and hugs!

    ReplyDelete