What I found on my walk today




 

Man, did I not want to wake up this morning. Mondays can be so hard sometimes. Alarm-clocks! I managed to get kicked off. Soon, I noticed my youngest daughter was dragging a little too. Being as she was curled up in a ball the entire ride to school. Cute stuff! Sleepy! Once I made it to my morning walk I couldn't help waking up after seeing the coloful drawings on the side walk, the blue ballon and the purple flowers falling to the ground. It made me think of all the happy children who must have created the little side walk drawings. I wonder was it a birthday party!? Not because of the balloon I found. Rather, because I could tell there were lots of little kids drawing by the amount of drawings. Fun stuff, they were making art! I do wonder if there was a party at some point since I did find the blue ballon. I am seeing the possibilities everywhere. On to the rest of my day… I must make things happen! 

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12

No comments :

Post a Comment